What is Radiesse™? Radiesse Evansville, Indiana
Midwest Skin Institute’s Radiesse in Evansville, Indiana is the first calcium hydroxylapatite injectable cohesive implant used for soft tissue augmentation. Calcium is a natural substance already in the body, so Radiesse causes no allergic reactions of inflammation. Radiesse Evansville, Indiana
How does Radiesse™ work?
Radiesse is gently injected under the skin, and builds up the tissues of the face, reducing folds and creases and restoring fullness. Unlike products that lose their effectiveness within only a few months, Radiesse™ provides years of rejuvenation with intermittent touch ups. Radiesse™ is ideal for lines between the nose and mouth, between eyebrows, and on the upper lip. Radiesse Evansville, Indiana
What are the advantages of Radiesse™?
• Relatively painless.
• Results are immediate.
• It cannot provoke any allergic reaction.
• It is soft and remains pliable for years.
• It is cost-effective because it is long lasting.
• You can return to normal activities after your treatment.
What are the side effects of Radiesse™?
• Minimal swelling and redness at the injection site
• Minor pain with injection
How long does Radiesse™ last?
While some touch ups may be needed, depending on the area treated, most of your correction may last for several months or years.